sexta-feira, 30 de junho de 2017

My Gallaudet University GRADuaTION 2017







Publicado em 15 de mai de 2017
Andrew Hy St Cyr "PAH" graduated at Gallaudet University.

I Graduated at high school in 2001 and I complete BA in 2017 and It's never too late! Garrett Bose and I went to pre school at our age of 3 and we graduated at the same time, isn't it awesome!? Garrett Bose, Dimitri Foreman and I were majoring in Digital Media, we sure bloom the arts and media on campus with BisonTV, JumpStart Media, and Art Dept. We re sure proud on CAMPUS!

My NePHew NitraM HY sure enjoy at my graduation so that he will always look forward to his graduation someday, soon!

Thank you MOM and sister Carrie for pushing me back to finish where I start! I love you both! \|¡¡/
  • Categoria

  • Licença

    • Licença padrão do YouTube

Nenhum comentário:

Pessoas surdas e os desafios para a inclusão

TV BrasilGov 1,1 mi de inscritos INSCRITO Saiba Mais explica os desafios e preconceitos enfrentados pela pessoa surda. A diretora de Pol...